*Midnights* Index du Forum

*Midnights* Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

sport and I would hope encourage th

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    *Midnights* Index du Forum -> The family -> Bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Sep - 03:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: sport and I would hope encourage th Répondre en citant

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Grizzlies owner Robert Pera has followed through with his promise to open up his checkbook by signing Dave Joerger to a contract extension just days after allowing the coach to speak to the Minnesota Timberwolves about their vacancy. The Grizzlies announced Joergers extension Tuesday. Terms of the deal werent disclosed by the team, but Joerger said on ESPN 92.9 FM in Memphis that owner Robert Pera guaranteed the fourth year of his contract with a fifth year a team option. "He put his money right where his mouth is, and I put my money right where my mouth is ...," Joerger said. "Its good for both parties. Mike Conley and I were talking about weve been together for a long time brother. Now weve got another three, four, five year run on this deal." Pera wrote on Twitter that he finally had talked one-on-one with Joerger after his return from Minnesota where the coach interviewed twice in three days with the Timberwolves. "Following an open and honest dialogue with Dave, it became clear that Dave was fully committed to Memphis and we are committed to him," Pera said. "I look forward to seeing Dave build upon the foundation he helped establish over the last seven years, and we are both committed to bringing a championship to Memphis." Joerger went 50-32 for the best record among 10 first-year coaches and helped Memphis earn the No. 7 seed in the Western Conference during his first season on the job after being an assistant the previous six seasons. The Grizzlies lost in seven games to Oklahoma City in the first round of the playoffs. But he was the Western Conference coach of the month in January and April, the only first-year coach to win the award twice since the NBA split into conferences in 20002-03. Joerger said three other teams called for permission to talk to him last week only to be turned down. The Minnesota native was allowed to talk to the Timberwolves and now is thanking Pera for believing in him. "I am 100 per cent committed to leading the Grizzlies and I could not be more proud to call Memphis home," Joerger said. Pera still has to decide who will be running the Grizzlies. General manager Chris Wallace currently is in charge temporarily, and the Grizzlies hold the No. 22 pick overall in the NBA Draft in a month. Zach Randolph has an option for the next season and signing him to an extension would give Memphis more space with the salary cap. Joerger said Pera wants to be more involved in the franchise and knows exactly what he wants to do moving forward. "Im here to tell you this thing is going to be very positive," Joerger said. John Franklin-Myers Jersey . The 25-year-old Lu, a regular on the Japan LPGA Tour after giving up her LPGA Tour membership in 2010, shot an 8-under 64 in windy, wet conditions at Kintetsu Kashikojima. John Franklin-Myers Rams Jersey . And though his comeback night didnt quite go to script, Bryant couldnt help reflecting on the work necessary to get back on that court -- and all the months of steady labour ahead to reclaim his game. Bryant had nine points and eight rebounds in his season debut, but Amir Johnson scored a career-high 32 points in the trade-depleted Toronto Raptors 106-94 victory over Los Angeles on Sunday night. http://www.footballramsshop.us/authentic-sam-shields-rams-jersey/ . - Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte sees the commitment to the handoff and cant help but come away impressed. Ramik Wilson Rams Jersey . -- Mississippi State was crushed twice by Florida last season, once by 35 points and the other by 25. John Kelly Jersey . - The infectious smile was missing from Nam Nguyen last week.ST. ANDREWS -- The Royal & Ancient Golf Club will vote in September on whether to have women as members for the first time in its 260-year history. A statement from the club Wednesday said all committees are "strongly in favour of the rule change and are asking members to support it." The Royal & Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews has about 2,400 members from around the world and dates to 1754. The clubhouse is among the most famous buildings in golf, overlooking the Old Course at St. Andrews. Pressure has been building in recent years on the R&A to change its men-only policy, especially after Augusta National Golf Club announced in August 2012 that it was inviting two women to join -- former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and South Carolina financier Darla Moore. The British Open last year was held at Muirfield, one of three links courses on the Open rotation that does not allow female memberss.dddddddddddd "This is welcome news from the Royal & Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews, and I urge its members to follow their committees recommendations and vote yes for women members," British sports minister Helen Grant said in a statement. "It would mark a step in the right direction for the sport and I would hope encourage the remaining golf clubs that still have anachronistic single-sex member policies to follow suit." It was unclear how a favourable vote would affect whether golf clubs that host the Open would change their policies. The next Open at a male-only club is in 2016 at Royal Troon. The R&A governs golf everywhere in the world except for the United States and Mexico. It also organizes the British Open and other championships. However, it shifted responsibility for the Open and administering the Rules of Golf to a separate entity in 2004 known as The R&A. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Sep - 03:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    *Midnights* Index du Forum -> The family -> Bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange