*Midnights* Index du Forum

*Midnights* Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

45-38 lead. In the disastrous third quarter, India

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    *Midnights* Index du Forum -> The family -> Bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Sep - 03:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: 45-38 lead. In the disastrous third quarter, India Répondre en citant

KRANJSKA GORA, Slovenia -- Frida Hansdotters wait for her first World Cup victory after eight second places finally ended Sunday, in good time for the Sochi Olympics. The 28-year-old Hansdotter won on a soft course in heavy snow after American teen Mikaela Shiffrin failed to hold on to her opening-run lead. Hansdotter, who trailed Shiffrin by 0.31 seconds going into the final run, finished in an overall time of 1 minute, 50.17 seconds. Shiffrin dropped to seventh after getting stuck in a rut early in her final run. "Most of the time Ive finished just behind Mikaela Shiffrin, she is just so good. But I knew that some day, it would be my day," Hansdotter said. "Now I am looking forward to the Olympics. I want to leave Sochi with a medal around my neck." Austrian sisters Marlies and Bernadette Schild were second and third, coming 0.05 and 0.15 behind respectively. The last racer on the visibly deteriorating course, Shiffrin caught a hole in the snow early in the run and was thrown forward. She recovered but, having lost her pace, ended up 0.72 behind Hansdotter. Shiffrins chance to retain her World Cup season title even before the Olympics was already gone before her final run as both Hansdotter and Marlies Schild had secured podium spots by then. Shiffrin saw her 144-point lead over Hansdotter in the slalom standings reduced to 80 points, 438 to 358. Marlies Schild is third with 325 points. The event was moved from Maribor because of a lack of snow there, but the Podkoren course in Kranjska Gora had been softened by days of rain and snowfall. The unfavourable weather conditions forced organizers to cancel a GS on the same course Saturday. "To ski that good when conditions are so hard is great," Hansdotter said. "Normally I am not at my best on soft snow. On a course like this, you can only just go for it." Marlies Schild, a four-time World Cup slalom champion, called it a "run in hell." "It made me nervous," the Austrian said. "The next race is at the Olympics, I am now really fired up for that." Shiffrin overcame the tough conditions earlier to post the fastest first-run time. The 18-year-old slalom world champion was chasing her third straight win and fourth of the season. "It was not great conditions but it was better conditions for me than for the girls coming down later," Shiffrin said, who was the third starter in the opening run. The American had one mistake in the steep middle section but quickly recovered. Olympic slalom champion Maria Hoefl-Riesch, who leads the overall standings, came 2.25 back in 23rd and criticized the conditions. "I saw already at inspection this morning that the course is very bad," the German skier said between runs. "We knew they would push through this race today at all costs, which is questionable for me so shortly before the Olympics ... The snow broke and with my start No. 7 there were already some big holes." Austrian Kathrin Zettel, who was seventh after the opening run but failed to finish her second, said "Nobody is feeling well here ... Its a very tough race." Hoefl-Riesch still extended her lead as her closest competitors dont compete in slalom. After 24 races, Hoefl-Riesch has 1,079 points, 136 clear of Liechtensteins Tina Weirather. Anna Fenninger of Austria is third with 871 points. Defending overall champion Tina Maze failed to finish her second run after already having struggled for most of her first run and coming in 19th in front of her home crowd. After the Sochi Olympics, the womens World Cup continues with a downhill and a super-combined event in Crans Montana, Switzerland, on March 1-2. Shinji Kagawa Jersey . PETERSBURG, Florida – Its been almost seven years since the Blue Jays last won a series at Tropicana Field. Thomas Delaney Jersey . His second visit, not so much. Roark (7-5) allowed four runs on 10 hits and one walk over six innings in a 7-2 setback in front of several friends and family members, as the Cubs snapped his personal streak of four consecutive victories on Friday. http://www.footballdortmundpro.com/ . Blackhawks RW Patrick Kane came up big when it counted, tallying two goals and an assist. He scored the game-winner with 4:45 remaining in the third period, stopping on the right hashmarks, carrying the puck up through the top of the Kings zone, then firing a wrist shot from the top of the circles past Jonathan Quick, who had his view obstructed by Andrew Shaw. Maximilian Philipp Jersey . The punch happened in the fourth quarter of Milwaukees 116-102 loss to the Kings on Wednesday when the two players became entangled while battling for rebounding position. Blank Jersey . He had even more fun Friday. Coming off a sensational rookie season, Spieth opened the new year by never coming close to bogey and making a 12-foot birdie putt on the last hole for a 7-under 66. INDIANAPOLIS -- The Wizards were tired of getting shoved around in the Eastern Conference semifinals. So on Tuesday night, Marcin Gortat and his teammates pushed back hard. Gortat delivered the best playoff game of his career, 31 points and 16 rebounds, and John Wall scored a playoff-best 27 points as Washington routed the Indiana Pacers 102-79 to cut the Eastern Conference semifinals deficit to 3-2. "We dont have anything to lose now," Gortat said. "We play desperate. At the end of the day, we might lose. We have to play every minute of every game like its the last one of the season." The Wizards made a stunning turnaround after losing three straight, two on their home court in incredibly demoralizing fashion. Washington scored a franchise-low 63 points in Game 3 and then blew a 19-point, second-half lead in Game 4. Washington refused to let it happen again this time, earning a trip home for Game 6 on Thursday. The difference was obvious. Wall broke free, Gortat dominated the middle and the motivated Wizards were simply overwhelming inside with a 62-23 rebounding edge. Gortat produced more points and rebounds in 36 minutes than he had in the previous two games combined (six points and 13 rebounds). He was 13 of 15 from the field, 5 of 7 from the free-throw line, tied his career-best point total and finished with playoff career bests for points and rebounds. "I was a decoy in Game 3 and Game 4," the 30-year-old Polish native said. "(Tuesday) was the time for me to perform. At some point in the second half, it was just fun to be in the game." Wall seemed to enjoy himself, too. The much more aggressive point guard went 11 of 20 from the field and 3 of 6 on 3s, finishing with five rebounds, five assists and five turnovers as he sliced through the Pacers defence. "They didnt stop me from being aggressive on both ends," Wall said. "But the biggest thing was just the way we played in the third quarter. They outscored us by like 40 in the other four games, so the third quarter was big for us tonight." The 31-14 disparity during those 12 minutes completely changed the game, putting talk about the presumed conference finals rematch between Indiana and two-time defending NBA champ Miami temporarily on hoold.dddddddddddd One possible explanation for what happened to the Pacers was fatigue. Four of Indianas five starters played at least 39 minutes in Game 4. Coach Frank Vogel was concerned enough that he gave the Pacers a day off Monday. David West led Indiana with 17 points and six rebounds, but Paul George struggled after playing 46 minutes in Game 4. He was 5 of 15 from the field with 15 points, one rebound, two assists and four turnovers. But the problems went much deeper that weariness. West was only the starter to grab more than two rebounds, Washington held Indiana to 39 per cent shooting and they continually beat the Pacers to loose balls. This was not what Indiana expected. "We didnt show up to play. I dont know if we just thought we were going to come in here and these guys were going to roll over or what. They just played at a different level than we did all night," West said after Indianas second-worst home playoff loss in its NBA history. "Its a tough situation. We have to be able to handle these moments. We had no zip. We have to play. If we want this series, we have to take it." Washington was the team doing that Tuesday. The Wizards used a 15-6 run to close the half, turning a 32-30 deficit into a 45-38 lead. In the disastrous third quarter, Indiana was outrebounded 18-4 and the Wizards made them pay time after time. Washingtons 6-0 run extended the lead to 11, a 9-2 spurt pushed the margin to 60-45, and when the Wizards closed the third on a 10-3 charge, it was 76-52. Washington led by as much as 30 in the fourth, and the Pacers didnt even start cutting into the deficit until Vogel pulled his starters midway through the quarter. "Theyre not ready to go home," coach Randy Wittman said. "It said 3-1, which doesnt sound very good, but in our minds, were very close to it being something else. They dont want this (season) to end." Notes: Washington is 5-1 on the road and 1-3 at home in this years playoffs. ... Indianas worst home playoff loss came April 30, 2005 when Boston won 110-79. ... The Wizards have won two of their last three in Indy despite coming into the series with 12 consecutive losses at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. ... Indianas 23 rebounds were a franchise low in the playoffs. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Sep - 03:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    *Midnights* Index du Forum -> The family -> Bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange