*Midnights* Index du Forum

*Midnights* Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

then needed his good friend Neureuther

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    *Midnights* Index du Forum -> The family -> Bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Sep - 03:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: then needed his good friend Neureuther Répondre en citant

With less than a week until the NHL Trade Deadline, check out the latest trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Waiting Last Minute As per Arthur Staple of Newsday, barring a cant refuse offer from anyone in the next few days, New York Islanders general manager Garth Snow will go as close to the 3pm et deadline on Wednesday as possible to entice better offers for both Thomas Vanek and Andrew MacDonald. He adds that as games go on through the weekend, the number of suitors for MacDonald could go up. Staple also writes that the Islanders have no intention of trading goaltender Evgeni Nabokov. High Asking Price Chris Botta of The New York Times adds that the Islanders are asking for a first-round pick for MacDonald. He adds that theres a lot of interest in MacDonald, but CSNNE.com adds that such a demand is too much for the Boston Bruins, who are reportedly looking for a blueliner. Interest In Stewart? According to Bruce Garrioch of The Ottawa Sun, the Senators have an interest in St. Louis Blues winger Chris Stewart. Garrioch adds that Stewart could be part of a deal with the New York Rangers if the Blues are interested in Ryan Callahan. Staying The Course Larry Brooks of The New York Post writes that Rangers general manager Glen Sather and his front office are devoting their attention to evaluating personnel who might become available in trades for Ryan Callahan and Dan Girardi, with no progress made toward signing them to contract extensions. No Ones Business As Rich Chere of The Star-Ledger writes, no one should expect New Jersey Devils goaltender Martin Brodeur to announce publicly that he wants to be traded. Brodeur explained to Chere that he wont even wont say so unless a deal actually happens - and he hasnt even discussed the situation with general manager Lou Lamoriello. "Oh, no. Its not going to be like that. I dont think so, anyway," Brodeur told the paper. "Its nobody elses business but mine as for the direction I want to go. "Its been tough because you go through ups and downs. The more questions Im asked, sometimes my answers change. Thats why in the last few weeks Ive been more quiet about it. Its on purpose, because I want to make sure my decision is an educated decision and there are no influences from the outside. Show up Thursday and youll know if Im on the plane to Detroit (where the Devils play Friday)." Chere also writes that Jaromir Jagr, who doesnt have a no-trade clause, hasnt spoken to Lamoriello about a trade option. "The one thing that is good about this team is we dont have much media coverage," Jagr told Chere. "Less media, less rumors and less trade rumors. I havent even heard any rumors. "Hey, Ive been traded twice during the season. From Dallas to Boston and to New York from Washington. Going to the Rangers from Washington, they told me they were trying to trade me so I was kind of expecting it. The last one, Dallas to Boston, I was surprised. For me its easier than somebody with a big family. I pack my stuff and go, if something happens. Or not go." No Change Of Heart Katie Carrera of The Washington Post reports that, to little surprise, Capitals forward Martin Erat is still looking to get out. Erat, back from representing the Czech Republic in the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games, said Wednesday he still wants the Capitals to trade him but declined to elaborate further. Capitals GM George McPhee said earlier this week that he planned to approach Erat again but didnt expect him to change of mind.  Andrew Benintendi Jersey .Y. - Through three quarters, the Brooklyn Nets could not shake the NBAs worst team. Fred Lynn Jersey . Niese pitched seven steady innings on a rainy Tuesday night and Daniel Murphy had three hits to lead New York to a 6-1 victory over the Phillies. http://www.theredsoxteamshop.com/Red-Sox-Rusney-Castillo-Kids-Jersey/ . TSN Hockey Insiders Pierre LeBrun and Bob McKenzie both reported Thursday that there have been ongoing trade discussions between the Oilers and Los Angeles Kings over forward Sam Gagner. Babe Ruth Jersey . The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. David Price Jersey . First, Ivan Nova decided to have season-ending Tommy John elbow surgery. Then Michael Pineda was suspended for 10 games for using pine tar.LENZERHEIDE, Switzerland -- Marcel Hirscher clinched his third straight overall World Cup title on Saturday but couldnt prevent Ted Ligety from winning his fifth season-long giant slalom trophy. A race that came down to a few hundredths of a second saw Hirscher finish fourth, giving him enough points to clinch the sports biggest prize. Ligety won the race and thereby tied the Austrian on points in the season-long discipline standings, giving the American the GS title on a tiebreaker as he had more race victories. "Its an unbelievable happy day," said Hirscher, content to concede the discipline to the American dubbed "Mr. GS" by race announcers. "My big goal was the overall World Cup title and I got it and Im so happy," said the 25-year-old Hirscher, the first man to win three in a row since American Phil Mahre completed the feat in 1983. Hirscher needed 19 points to overtake Aksel Lund Svindal of Norway, who led the standings going into the race but skied out in the first run. Fourth place gave the Austrian 50 points. Hirscher completed Austrias first overall title double since 2002, after Anna Fenninger clinched her first womens title this week. They both come from villages near Salzburg and raced each other as juniors. Ligety earned his victory in a crowd-pleasing race by just 0.03 seconds ahead of runner-up Alexis Pinturault of France, in a two-run combined time of 2 minutes, 15.63 seconds. "Im super-thrilled. That was by the skin of my teeth today," Ligety said. He still relied on a big assist from first-run leader Felix Neureuther of Germany to make clinch the discipline title as the narrow margins all fell Ligetys way. Ligety, the Olympic champion in GS, was second-fastest in the morning and had time in the start house to absorb the second-leg target set by Hirscher. Hirscher finished outside provisional leader Pinturaults time, leaving Ligety an opening. The 29-year-old American came down barely faster than Pinturault, drawing applause from Hirscher who was in the ffinish area already knowing he was overall champion.dddddddddddd Ligety then needed his good friend Neureuther to finish second or third in the narrow time gap between himself and Hirscher. Neureuther did it in the tightest way possible, finishing 0.01 ahead of Hirscher, who was relegated to fourth. With 10 fewer points awarded for fourth than third, he fell into a tie with Ligety on 560 over the eight-race season. Ligety got the tiebreaker with five World Cup race wins against Hirschers two. "Felix, I owe a lot of beers," Ligety said. Hirscher was smiling later, after watching Ligety and Neureuther roll around the finish-area snow in celebration. "He is not allowed to travel to Austria. It is over. Just kidding," Hirscher said of Neureuthers intervention. They will renew their rivalry Sunday for the season-long slalom title. "He is very mad about me so its going to be very close," said Neureuther, who leads Hirscher by five points in the slalom standings. Henrik Kristoffersen of Norway is also in contention. Svindal faded again, extending his disappointing series of results since leaving the Sochi Olympics early, affected by allergies and without a medal. He is not competing in Sundays slalom. "It was a good season but it could have been fantastic," said Svindal, who won the World Cup titles in downhill and super-G though all but conceded the overall title to Hirscher earlier in the week. "That was too bad, because I had a really good opportunity to win the biggest thing a ski racer can win," said Svindal, a two-time former overall champion. Ligety completed a race double for the U.S. team Saturday, with Mikaela Shiffrin earlier winning her fifth World Cup slalom this season. The American anthem played four times in quick succession for a crowd of 10,500 at the Swiss venue -- twice each for Ligety and Shiffrins race and season title victories. The Austrian anthem will dominate Sunday, when Hirscher and Fenninger get their giant crystal globes. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Sep - 03:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    *Midnights* Index du Forum -> The family -> Bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange